Jeffrey M. Rabinowitz, DMD
Meet Your NYC Dentist
With his background of advanced training and extensive clinical experience in the rehabilitative and surgical fields of dentistry, Dr. Jeffrey Rabinowitz provides quality care for his patients. He offers a variety of services to cater to each patient’s specific needs. In addition, he personally works with you to ensure you receive the top quality dental services you deserve.
His areas of practice and dentistry expertise include:
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Dental Implantology
- Periodontal and Oral Surgery
- Complex Oral Rehabilitation
As a graduate from the University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor’s and doctoral degree, Dr. Jeffrey Rabinowitz continued his education by completing a residency program at the Mount Sinai Medical Center. He successfully completed his post-doctoral dental implantology and periodontics training at New York University College of Dentistry before completing his post-doctoral training in intravenous and inhalation sedation at the Brookdale Medical Center and Seton Hall – St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center. With his extensive background, Dr. Jeffrey Rabinowitz still pursues hundreds of hours of continued education in order to stay at the forefront of the field.
He has studied and trained in the following areas of dentistry:
- Advanced Oral Reconstruction
- Porcelain Aesthetic Dentistry
- Periodontal Plastic Surgery for Smile Enhancement
- Implant Site Development Via Bone
- Soft Tissue and Sinus Grafting
- Periodontal Regeneration
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
For more than 20 years, Dr. Jeffrey Rabinowitz has been a dento-legal consultant. As a former Chairman of the New York County Dental Claims Committee, Dr. Jeffrey Rabinowitz has served as a consultant and expert witness, evaluating and advising boards on hundreds of dental malpractice cases and lawsuits. He is a Fellow of the New York Academy of Dentistry and other professional organizations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rabinowitz is an active member of many professional organizations, including:
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- New York County Dental Society
- Northeast Society of Periodontists
- International College of Oral Implantologists
- Active member: Northeastern Society of Periodontists
When he is not in the office caring for his patients, Dr. Jeffrey Rabinowitz enjoys spending time with his wife, Heidi, and their sons, Jake and Ryan. He loves coaching the boys’ sports teams, skiing, golfing and traveling with his family. To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment to meet with Dr. Jeffrey Rabinowitz, call us at (212) 826-2322.
Why Choose Us?
- 5 Star Reviews
- 24 Hour Emergency Dental Care & Same Day Appointments
- Flexible Payment Plans & We Accept Most Insurance
- Honest, Compassionate Dental Solutions From a Leading Dental Professional